Friday, December 28, 2007

early incarnations.

sorry about the lack of posts lately, i've been faced with numerous setbacks. namely medal of honor: airborne, the orangebox, bioshock, gears of war and most recently phantom hourglass.
but that's not all I've been working on, just the bulk of the artwork I've been doing I can't share til sometime after the new year.
tho, here's some teasers of a couple of the things I've been working on, in their early stages. These pieces were rejected as is, but I made improvements and changes and you'll just have to wait til 2008 to see em.

3 comments:

Mac McCool said...

How dare ya not post more often! Those drawings look quite nice! HAPPY NEW YEAR, Erich!!!

George Kaprielian said...

It's 2008. lets see em.

chia said...

I meant the other 2008. AD, not CE.